Wednesday, January 5, 2011

sushi & basketball

I love sushi!!! Carrie and I decided to do a little splurging in our sushi eating tonight. Thought I would share a few pictures of the delicious goodness.

So here we have our tuna roll, spicy tuna roll, California roll, asparagus roll, avocado roll, cucumber roll, spider roll, Salt Lake City roll, umm I think that's all of them. Like I said we decided to splurge a bit.


A closer look at the spider roll. See that piece with the tempura shrimp sticking out? Yea Carrie had me eat it in one bite. And I am proud to say that I easily did it! ;)


Later this evening I decided to attend my little brothers Jr. Jazz basketball game. Good idea yes? Well kinda.

Aren't they cute!

You see it was very entertaining. Which was so fantastic and a great belly-laughing work-out. These boys are mostly soccer players and for the first while you could tell. They kept dropping passes and yet managed to make a half-court shot in their first play. Eventually they got it together. And while they still didn't know the difference between zone defense and man defense, and boxing out for a rebound was a foreign concept, they were having a blast. And managed to make a lot of 3-pointers and won the game by about 20 points. It was ridiculous!

Look at that great big smile!

The bad part was the fact that I have been fighting bronchitis. So all the yelling, cheering, and laughing while fun, was really hard on my lungs. I ended up in coughing fits every 5 minutes. Needless to say when we got home I made myself a warm cup of lemon & honey.


A good end to the day as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment