Thursday, October 16, 2008

hi

I haven't quit figure out yet why I am doing this. I'm not a techie person, but I guess that doesn't mean much these days. I mean my mom of all people has a blog on her website. Granted I did have to figure it out for her before she was able to use it, but she now manages to write stuff on her own.
I guess I just figured this would be a good way for me to get things off my chest and also let some of my friends and family up to date with what is going on in my life, since I am horrible at calling and emailing people.
The title of the blog says it all. This really is going to probably end up as a bunch of ramblings, because well, that's what I do, I ramble. Once in a long while I am able to make a coherent sentence or thought come out, but often times, not so much. I try to explain myself, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But hey, they are the ramblings that make up me.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging, Mal. Seriously, sometimes you just need a place to get stuff off your chest, or share a funny story. I think you'll like blogging :]

    ReplyDelete