Maybe I need to go on a mission. My best friend's call is in the mail, my younger brother just got his. Is that what I should be doing with my life right now? I have thought about it for sometime now, but I still don't know if it is right for me or not. I know my dad would be overjoyed if I decided to serve a mission, but I also know he would be happy with any choice that makes me happy. The problem is, I don't know what will make me happy.
Lately I feel like I have been walking around in a daze, not know what I am supposed to do. I keep telling myself, "I'll figure things out when the election is over. Things will be clearer when this race is over." Maybe that's true, but here it is 8 days away from the election, and I still have no clue. But I have to make a choice soon. If I go on a mission I really should get my papers in. If I am going back to school next semester, I need to register soon, and call housing asap to see if I can get rehired. And yet while these decisions need to be made in the next two weeks or less, I still have no idea what I am doing.
Any ideas? I'm open for suggestion.
Its so nice being home. I love the chance of being at Ty or Ry's games... Growing up is SO hard- Cherish those moments you get at home!
ReplyDeleteDid you get an "internship" as your mom's campaign manager? that would be tight.
You are such a great example to me Mal! I mean it!