Another quote from my cousin's emails.
I learned from it that we need to set goals and strive to reach them or we are never going to reach our potential as God's kids. We all have certain talents and gifts that God has given us. They is a quote that I really love by M. Russell Ballard “I am so thoroughly convinced that if we don’t set goals in our life and learn how to master the techniques of living to reach our goals, we can reach a ripe old age and look back on our life only to see that we reached but a small part of our full potential. When one learns to master the principles of setting a goal, he will then be able to make a great difference in the results he attains in this life.”... we all know that this time in earth is the time that we have to prepare our self's for the judgement. if we don´t set and make our goals, we can´t reach our full potential. how would you will being before the judgement day and knowing that you didn´t reach your full potential as a child of kid while you were on the earth.. don´t waste your time. set goals. do them... and you will grow so fast!!!!
Gotta love those missionaries! They learn and grow so much!! I am so proud of all of them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment